• State Department of Health on Friday reported 865 new confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 552 on Oahu, 137 on Maui, 131 on Hawaii island, 42 on Kauai and three residents diagnosed out of state.
• There have now been 65,890 confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 46,331 on Oahu, 7,985 in Maui County (7,691 on Maui, 162 on Molokai and 132 on Lanai), 7,998 on Hawaii island and 1,408 on Kauai. A total of 2,168 residents have been diagnosed out of state.
• Seven COVID-19-related deaths were reported on Friday, including a Maui man in his 50s and a Hawaii island woman in her 60s who both had underlying conditions and were hospitalized. Five deaths were on Oahu – a man in his 30s, a man in his 50s and a woman in her 60s who all had underlying conditions and were hospitalized, and a woman 80 years or older who had underlying conditions and died at home. It is unknown if another man in his 40s who died at home had underlying conditions.
• The statewide fatality count is now at 613, including 471 on Oahu, 74 on Maui, 61 on Hawaii island, three on Kauai, one on Molokai and three residents who died out of state
• Honolulu County is averaging 624 new cases a day and a test positivity rate of 8.3 percent, followed by Hawaii County at 122 cases and 8.2 percent, Maui County at 86 cases and 7 percent and Kauai County at 36 cases and 5.2 percent.
• From Wednesday through Friday, the DOH has reported 24 deaths in the state.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the
Maui Police Department:
• Email email@example.com.